Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Digi and cute tags from Vera :)


Hi!!! I'm back with new digi...and it's all about owl. You can mix and match it, so owl luv you set can be perfect for graduation, birthday, love or anything you can imagine :)

This set is available at HERE and disc 20% for 2 days only.
I wish I have time to crafting...I really miss it!!! and this owl is my first priority set :)

So this is it my new digi " Owl Luv You"


Today I want to share my best friend's tags....It's so adorable and I always admire her creation. It is made by Vera Rhuhay. You can check her amazing creation at her blog at HERE.
She is using My teachers set. I think anyone who received it will be very happy!!
Thank you Vera for making me this sweet tags!!! I'm lucky to have friends like you :)





See you on my next post!!

Big Hugs,
Deasy

3 comments:

  1. oh my heck these are adorable.. Vera is amazing and LOVE those owls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so incredibly precious; I can't wait to order this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these images. So happy to have found you.

    ReplyDelete