Monday, March 18, 2013

New Digital Stamp " Spring Bunny"

Hi :) Finally I can make one set for this month. I hope my other set will finish soon.
It is called Spring Bunny. This set is perfect for spring or Easter.
I always love Bunny!!! I think Bunny is the cutest critters
I hope you will love it too. It's now available on my store, you can buy it HERE
 
 
My best friend Vera Rhuhay made me this sweet cards. I always love her creations. You can check her amazing work at her BLOG. Thank you so much Vera for all your supports!!

 

I will be back tomorrow for more projects from Vera. Have a nice day everybody!!

Big Hugs,
Deasy

3 comments:

  1. It's been a while since we've seen or heard from you & I was wondering if you were going to be coming out with anything new for Spring. Now I know, lol, and it is so cute! You do "little critters" so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are so cute Deasy, good to see you still designing :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete